Selecting the right content management system for your organization can be a daunting task. It’s an important decision that can potentially have ramifications for years down the road, and making the right call from the outset saves a ton of trouble—preventing you from having to rebuild your website in eight months when you realize you lack the functionality your website needs to thrive.
HubSpot or WordPress?
Let’s simplify a bit and pit two of the top CMS options against each other, and see how they match up. In the video below, a few of our digital and development team members walk through the CMS selection decision process and the following topics:
- How to choose between the HubSpot and WordPress CMS
- When should you consider re-platforming your website?
- When do you need custom development?
- What is the business case to rebuild my website?
- Does having multiple technologies attached to your website eliminate HubSpot’s CMS from consideration?
- Can Salesforce and HubSpot work well in combination?
- Do future website needs lead you in the direction of WordPress or HubSpot CMS? Does it matter?
- How do I keep my website from turning into a Frankenstein of add-ons and quick fixes over time?