Selecting the right content management system for your organization can be a daunting task. It’s an important decision that can potentially have ramifications for years down the road, and making the right call from the outset saves a ton of trouble—preventing you from having to rebuild your website in eight months when you realize you lack the functionality your website needs to thrive.
HubSpot, WordPress, or Something Else?
Let’s simplify a bit and pit two of the top CMS options against each other, and see how they match up. In the video below, a few of our digital and development team members walk through the CMS selection decision process and the following topics:
- How to choose between the HubSpot and WordPress CMS
- When should you consider re-platforming your website?
- When do you need custom development?
- What is the business case to rebuild my website?
- Does having multiple technologies attached to your website eliminate HubSpot’s CMS from consideration?
- Can Salesforce and HubSpot work well in combination?
- Do future website needs lead you in the direction of WordPress or HubSpot CMS? Does it matter?
- How do I keep my website from turning into a Frankenstein of add-ons and quick fixes over time?