Podcasting is the content channel of the moment. But is trendiness enough to make it a worthwhile endeavor for your own business to include a podcast as part of your marketing efforts? There has to be more.
What we learned from a season of podcasting
I sat down with our own Tiffany Sauder, president of Element Three, to talk about the first season of her podcast Scared Confident. Among other things, we discussed:
- What the Scared Confident concept is all about
- Why Tiffany chose podcasting as the medium for her message
- How the decision to make Tiffany the focus—rather than Element Three—came to be
- What Tiffany might do differently, knowing what she knows now
- Advice Tiffany has for business owners who aspire to podcasting
- Who should start a podcast for their business—and who shouldn't
Feed your marketing mind and keep your skills sharp by opting into our weekly newsletter, packed with lessons we’ve learned firsthand. You won’t regret it.