Create a marketing automation powerhouse.
According to Strategic IC, businesses who nurture leads make 50% more sales at a cost 33% less than non-nurtured prospects. And while we often think of marketing automation through the lens of email marketing, there’s so much to tap into to really generate exciting results for your marketing team.
In this webinar led by E3 Digital Marketing Director Dustin Clark, we’ll cover marketing automation from start to finish—everything from user research to launching and optimizing your campaigns. You don’t want to miss it. Use the form to access the recording.
What you'll learn.
- How to identify and find valuable audience research and user data to inform your marketing automation strategy.
- The best ways to use research and data to construct a plan of attack.
- How to organize and document your marketing campaign strategy.
- Strategies for setting up timing and connecting your touchpoints so you can run your campaigns effectively.
- What you should be looking for after launch, and how you can optimize your campaigns for additional success.
Your marketing automation expert.
Dustin Clark, Digital Marketing Director at Element Three
Over his career, Dustin has worked with several enterprises and Fortune 500 brands (IBM, Intuit, and several NFL teams, to name a few), helping them derive real business value from their content marketing, UX, SEO, and lead generation strategies. He’s shared his insights at a number of conferences, including Inbound 2018, HubSpot’s annual inbound marketing event.